Thursday, August 31, 2006

On our way!

Today I logged into the Boise State website to check my application status--the same way I have for the past couple of weeks--with butterflies in my stomach. Today was different than the other days. Today there was a status change: "Congratulations! You have been granted general admission to Boise State University." WAHOOOOOOOOO!
There is a massive amount work to be done here in Raleigh before we actually make the move to Idaho. The shed must be moved, the UST has to be resolved, the master bathroom must be finished, and we'll need to coordinate the move and pack. Easy enough, right? Oh yea, I also have to maintain my GPA in order to be confident in my application to the BSU Nursing program. It is going to be a tough semester. I'm so excited!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wahoo! is right and my sentiments exactly. I can't wait til you are both closer to us! I am so excited and PROUD to call you my brother and sister-in-law. Love you both tons! Les:)