Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Exams... Don't you love them?

Many of you know from a previous post that luck wasn't with me for my exam scheduling. The three exams last week were rough, but I spent many hours preparing in order to do well. The Biology Lab exam was tough, harder than usual, but I did well. Sociology was cake, easy A. Religion was crazy because we had covered Judaism, Islam, and Christianity. All three on the same test, I'm confident I'll hold my A there too.
Today I had a 5 minute oral presentation in Sociology and the first English exam. The English exam was a breeze for me because I took the time to study. From the grunts and groans my classmates were making I doubt they enjoyed it. Two exams left, English on Thursday and Biology lecture exam on Friday.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

najprpWay to go, Jon. Santa will really think hard when he is searching bag of presents for you.

Liz Dwyer said...

Congratulations to you, especially with sociology! I was a sociology major and definitely, it was a pretty easy A. :)